You’re potential to move pain-free helps you enjoy the activities you love. Regardless of your age or fitness level, orthopedics health impacts your quality of life. Orthopedic surgical procedure is a much greater than about just surgical procedure, it’s more about helping patients get back to happy lives and there are numerous methods to accomplish that goal. This procedure in India is a major benefit for all the people seeking for affordable & best treatments on all types of problems.
What Does Orthopaedic Surgery Cover?
Many of the principal procedures undertaken by surgeons are:
• Joint arthroscopy – a minimally invasive technique which involves inserting probes into the joint to diagnose and repair damaged joint tissue.
• Fracture repair – a whole series of strategies are used depending on kind, severity and location of fracture to make sure that bones are strong, heal correctly and patient retains functions. This can consist of everlasting pins and plates, immobilization, use of external pinning and frames.
• Arthroplasty – the alternative of whole joints, generally due to osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Corrective surgical procedure – approaches aimed at correcting problems of anatomical alignment which either limit function or might reason long-term issues if left.
Why Orthopedic Surgery In India?
Advanced surgical techniques, safer anaesthesia, shorter recovery periods make the country the best place in the world and an economical and attractive option for people looking for affordable surgery abroad.
- Savings - The cost of orthopedic surgery in India is much lesser, about 60% to 90% cheaper, as compared to the cost of surgery in any other western country.
- Best Orthopedic Surgeons In World - The surgeons in India are known for their skill and expertise all over the world. Not only are they trained at best medical schools in the world, the experience the surgeons have is second to none.
- State Of The Art Hospitals - The orthopedic hospitals and clinics have the state of the art technology, which is even better than what you would find in many European countries.
- Incredible India - India is one of the mot mystical countries on the earth, and is likewise known as God's very own country. It is a must to see destination by means of all known travel magazines and portals.
Dr Vikram Shah Revolutionizes Orthopedics Surgery In India
A doctor by profession (M.S.Orthopedics) and a Visionary Entrepreneur, Dr. Vikram Shah India is the founder Chairman & Managing Director of Shalby Hospitals, headquartered at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He has performed 3,000 knee surgeries in 2008, has given no leg to stand on to his closest peer in the world, a UK surgeon who carried out 1,000 surgeries in the same year. Top orthopedic surgeon in India has created a team who has performed more than 41,000 joint replacements till date. He & his group perform around 450-500 joint replacement surgeries every month. He is the only Indian health care professional to be selected on the Board of Designers of Zimmer Inc., USA and the only faculty invited from South East Asia Joint replacement conference at London. With a great vision for quality health services, he brought laminar air flow and body exhaust systems in the OT to perform joint replacement surgery in India and was the first Indian hospital to set up a hundred Operation Theater making knee replacement surgical procedures much more safe and successful. He grabs ‘B C Roy International Award’ for his work in this surgery.
Book Appointment With Dr. Vikram Shah
Joint Replacement Surgery Service India is the top medical provider that has helped patients access accredited and certified medical facilities and surgeons all over the world. Looking for and finding the best doctor to perform this procedure can be overwhelming for the affected person. That is why joint replacement surgery service India will help you appointment with Dr. Vikram Shah.